Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cabin Fever!!


I have gotten emails from friends in Texas, Brazil and Spain about all of the snow we got. Yesterday, suffering from serious cabin fever, I headed for the Yarn on the Farm/ Sweet Sale at Dancing Leaf Farm in rural Barnesville, Maryland. My mission was to buy a skein of green yarn for the Ravelry St. Patrick's Day Swap. There were very few cars on the road once I got off the interstate, but the roads were amazingly clear. I spent about 2 1/2 hours at DLF. There weren't a lot of people coming by - the snow surely kept them away. So Dalis and I chatted, and knit, and I took some pictures of the sheep. Of course, sheep go into the barn as soon as they know someone is trying to take a picture. I couldn't decide which green yarn to buy so I bought a skein of Sock Hop and a skein of Tango. Of course I couldn't resist 2 skeins of Salsa in the Fog colorway - a grey and white blend.

No comments: